• The Library of the college is computerized. It remains open from 9am to 5pm on all working days.
• Every student is expected to use the library to the maximum.
• A student is permitted to take two books at a time.
• Books may not be retained by a student for more than 14 days
• If any book is damaged or lost by any borrower, he/she should replace another copy of the book or pay three times the cost of the book.
• A fine of Rs 1/- will be levied for each student in the case of books not returned on the due date.
• Sub lending of books are not permissible.
Photo copying facilities is available at the college library on moderate charges.
The students can use college laboratories such as psychology lab, science lab etc. under the supervision of concerned subject teachers.
The college provides hostel facilities for girls students in NSS College’s Hostel and NSS working womens hostels.